Mowden Controls specialise in high end electronics and we pride ourselves on our business values.
Through our friendly and flexible approach, we tailor our products to suit the ever changing and individual needs of our customers.
With 50 years in the electronics industry, our experience, drive and commitment show in all areas of our operations.
Scope and Duties
Due to continued growth Mowden Controls Ltd are seeking a candidate for a new position.
We are looking for a versatile individual for what is a varied role with involvement in all functions within the procurement department.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, your duties will include;
- Inspection and booking in of goods inwards stock
- General assistance in Stores, incorporating rolling stocktake
- Compiling traceability reports and certificates for customers
- Raising and placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Job costing – Acquiring quotations and pricing to assess job feasability
- Expediting placed orders and deliveries
Key personal characteristics
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive, dedicated, with a positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach.
Knowledge, training and experience required
- While advantageous, no previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
- Good PC skills, experience with Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of electronic components beneficial, but not essential.
The position is full-time and permanent.
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Closing date for applications is the 26th of April.
To apply for the position, click here
or scan the code below.
If you are interested in registering your interest in our HNC or Degree apprenticeships, please click the link below, and provide the following information:
- Your Name
- College/University Name
- Courses/Subject being studied
- Confirm interest in the HNC or Degree program:
Please CLICK HERE to register your interest.
We will reply to your correspondence within two working days.